Silverstone Sports Engineering Hub (SSEH) are looking to recruit a year long intern from Summer 2020 – Summer 2021. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing business and be involved in a wide range of activities; from operating our wind tunnels to supporting in the marketing of the business. Find out more about SSEH – http://silverstonesportshub.co.uk/about/
Role and Responsibilities
- Perform project work to the standards defined in Silverstone Sports Engineering Hub’s (SSEH) practices and procedures.
- Work as part of the team to deliver a level of service that meets our customer’s needs and expectations.
- To develop an understanding of the operation of our Large Wind Tunnel, Fabric Wind Tunnel and other R&D facilities in order to support customer and internal projects.
- Technical knowledge of the Sports Engineering Industry, ideally with a focus on Aerodynamics
- Attention to detail for monitoring and conducting the data analysis work
- Good communication skills.
For applications, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Applications close end of January 2020, with interviews in February.
We are located at Silverstone Park, NN12 8FU.