At SSEH we have an exciting opportunity for you to become part of the team with a year long internship. This will be from Summer 2022 – Summer 2023. This is a thrilling opportunity to be part of a growing business and be involved in a wide range of activities; from operating our wind tunnels to supporting in the marketing of the business.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform project work to the standards defined in Silverstone Sports Engineering Hub’s (SSEH) practices and procedures.
- Work as part of the team to deliver a level of service that meets our customer’s needs and expectations.
- To develop an understanding of the operation of our Large Wind Tunnel, Fabric Wind Tunnel and other R&D facilities in order to support customer and internal projects.
- To support the team with marketing; including the development of the website and social media channels and the wider promotion of the business.
- Technical knowledge of the Sports Engineering Industry, ideally with a focus on aerodynamics.
- Attention to detail for monitoring and conducting the data analysis work.
- Good communication skills.
- A self-starter and team player with the ability to work independently.
- Proactive, well organised with a critical eye for detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An interest in cycling or sporting performance and development is essential.
This opportunity would ideally suit students who are currently studying for a degree in Engineering with a keen interest in sporting performance and development.
Closing date for applications 30th January 2022.
Interviews will be held in February 2022.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com